Updated aims and scope
As of 2022 (Volume 3), the Baghdad Journal of Biochemistry and Applied Biological Sciences will no longer accept submissions to the category "Pharmaceutical chemistry".
Although the journal will not accept any submissions to "Pharmaceutical chemistry" as of January 2022 and onward, we will handle and process the 2021 submissions to this category as per our criteria of 2021 and publish the acceptable ones in volume (3).
For the current categories, we will only consider submissions on clinical and experimental aspects related to human health.
- Biochemistry (analytical, clinical, medical)
- Biotechnology (medical, nanobiotechnology)
- Complementary and alternative medicine (medicinal activities)
- Endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism (clinical and experimental)
- Microbiology (medical, food)
- Molecular and cell biology (clinical and experimental)